Boiler Repairs & Maintenance
Profix Ltd provides a comprehensive boiler repair and maintenance service to both residential and commercial customers residing in Rochdale, Heywood and Bury.
All of the repairs and maintenance are competitively priced, come with a guarantee with all work carried out by our team of gas safe engineers. This ensures that your boiler is on point and functions as intended.
Why Choose Profix to Repair Your Boiler?
All staff are directly employed by Profix. We do not use sub-contractors
Our gas safe engineers are specialists in both domestic and commercial boiler repairs & servicing
- Our average response time us 1 Hr
- All work undertaken comes with a 12 month guarantee
- Competitively priced! All pricing is transparent with no hidden costs.
- We can arrange appointments to suit you
- All staff are gas safe, highly experienced, friendly and reliable.
What are common boiler faults to watch out for?
- Issues with the fan
- Overheating Stat
- Issues with the gas valve, PCB board and diverter valve
- Faulty water pressure switch
The good news is that most boiler issues can be replaced quite easily and in some instances, require no parts.
Our engineers will be able to identify any new parts that are required with a transparent breakdown of pricing.
How long will it take to repair my boiler?
If a replacement boiler is needed this could also take longer than a day.
It all depends on the size of the boiler, availability of parts and budget.